Alright: Who do I have to bribe to get the Blizzard SDCC merch?
Seriously: What’s your price? Blood? Organs? Robuxs? I’LL PAY IT.
We're skipping the witty intro meant to fill in SEO and getting straight to the point. Blizzard has exclusive San Diego Comic-Con swag and I live nowhere near California. To make matters worse, this includes multiple new and rare murloc items. Of course, as the site's resident murloc aficionado I require this Blizzard SDCC merch now and immediately.
So, what do we do to make this thing work? Do you want money? Bodily organs? Some fake crypto? I will do anything to get that murloc hat on my head and it doesn't necessarily need to be legal.
Oh, and there's some other stuff too, I guess. Let's take a look.
What is the Blizzard SDCC merch exclusives?
Announced yesterday on its official Blog, we got the grand reveal of Blizzard SDCC merch coming to the famed convention. And, of course, it's all amazing and glorious. This writer especially highlights the murloc plush hat and Murky magnetic plush. However, for all you dirty, filthy, non-murloc loving fans there is plenty of toys to go around.
- Diablo 4 Replica Hell Key: $35.00. Edition Size: 500
- Inarius Collector’s Diablo 4 Edition Pin: $15.00. Edition Size: 1000
- Diablo 4 Goatman Plush with special materials: $30.00. Edition size: 500
- World of Warcraft Green Murloc Hat (Imported): Quantity available: 100
- Cute But Deadly Murky the Murloc magnetic shoulder plush: $15.00. Edition Size: 1500
- Dragonflight Wrathion Collector’s Edition Pin: $15.00. Edition Size: 1000
- Overwatch 2 Super Soft Plush with special materials: $25.00. Edition size: 500
- Diablo 4 Lilith and Inarius LED Candle and Candle of Creation Pin: $65.00. Edition Size: 750
- Grom Hellscream matted print (8”x10”) hand signed by Chris Metzen on print and certificate of authenticity: $80.00. Edition size: 500
- Overwatch 2 “Recall” matted print (23”x12”) hand signed by Peter Lee on print with certificate of authenticity: $100.00. Edition size: 500
First-time exclusive items
There's also new items available for the first time, including:
- Overwatch 2 Akari’s Fox Plush: $30.00
- Kiriko Overwatch 2 Kitsune Headband: $25.00
- Blizzard miniature blind plush pack: $12.00
- Wearable Blizzard convention bag: $25.00
- Diablo 4 Snapback hat: $30.00
- Zip up Diablo 4 hoodie: $60.00
- Diablo 4 Daughter of Hatred T-Shirt: $30.00
- Overwatch 2 Funko Pops!: Echo, Cassidy, Reaper with special events pricing!
My biggest worry in life (yes my life is sad, shut up) is that the limited quantity items will sell out. However, a faint candle of hope illuminates my Blizzard SDCC merch dreams. Any items left over will be sold on the Blizzard Shop store after the event.
So, if you're going to SDCC try and do me a favor: Don't buy anything. At all. Actively tell people to do the same. Ward them away from the vendor halls is necessary. If you do then you shall be greatly rewarded with photos of me in a murloc hat.
And isn't that the greatest gift of all?
Stay tuned to esports.gg for esports news and murloc information. Mrgle.