Street performer and streamer Guinaifen is an upcoming 4-Star Fire character in Honkai Star Rail on the Path of Nihility. She’s also Li Sushang’s bestie in Xianzhou Luofu.
Guinaifen is an upcoming 4-Star Fire character in Honkai Star Rail on the Path of Nihility.
Guinaifen was officially confirmed as an upcoming character during the livestream for Honkai Star Rail version 1.4 livestream on September 29. The new character Guinaifen will feature on both of the Phase 2 banners in the next 1.4 update.
March 7th during the Version 1.4 livestream said that Guinaifen's real name is Guinevere, but that her best friend Li Sushang gave her the nickname Guinaifen. We also learned on the broadcast that Guinaifen is a street performer and streamer by trade, and that although her clothes look very much from Xianzhou, that she is not from any of the ships. Mysterious backstory? Check.
Guinaifen banner in Honkai Star Rail
Guinaifen's kit in Honkai Star Rail
Guinaifen is on the path of Nihility and her debuff of choice is Burn. Her skill Blazing Welcome has a chance to inflict Burn, as does her regular attack after unlocking the High Poles trace at Ascension 2.
The street performer specialises in Firecrackers, with her skill doing AOE Fire DMG as well as her Watch This Showstopper ultimate. The potency of both Guinaifen's Skill and Ultimate are based on her ATK. Plus enemies afflicted with Burn will suffer additional punishment from Guinaifen.
- Blazing Welcome (Skill): Guinaifen launches firecrackers damaging her target and adjacent enemies. Fire DMG equal to 60% of Guinaifen's ATK on the main target, and 20% to adjacent targets. Blazing Welcome has a chance of inflicting Burn. When affected by Burn, enemies will take Fire damage over time equal to a % of Guinaifen's ATK for two turns.
- PatrAeon Benefits (Talent): When an enemy sustains Burn damage and Guinaifen is on the battlefield, there is a 100% base chance they will enter a Fire Kiss state, which increases their damage received by a %. Fire Kiss is stackable up to 21% (3 stacks).
- Watch This Showstopper (Ultimate): Guinaifen summons and detonates a massive firecracker, dealing Fire DMG to all enemies equal to 72% of Guinaifen's attack. Targets already inflicted with Burn receive 72% of the original DMG dealt.
- Technique: After attacking an enemy, Guinaifen enters battle and deals DMG four times, each time dealing Fire DMG equal to 50% of Guinaifen's ATK to a random enemy target and inflicting Firekiss on them.
Guinaifen Traces in Honkai Star Rail
High Poles (requires Ascension 2) – Basic ATKs have a 80% base chance of inflicting the enemy with Burn.
- Break Effect +5.3% (requires Ascension 2)
- Fire DMG +3.2% (requires Ascension 3)
- Effect Hit Rate +4% (requires Ascension 3)
Bladed Hoop (requires Ascension 4) – When the battle begins, Guinaifen's action is advanced by 25%.
- Fire DMG +4.8% (requires Ascension 4)
- Break Effect +8% (requires Ascension 5)
- Fire DMG +4.8% (requires Ascension 5)
Walking on Knives (requires Ascension 6) – Deals 20% more DMG to enemies inflicted with Burn.
- Effect Hit Rate +6% (requires Ascension 6)
- Break Effect +10.7% (requires Lv. 75)