Celebrate the new five-star Esper’s arrival and earn some free Gold Records by answering the event quizzes correctly.
Mobile RPG game Dislyte is welcoming Lian to the ranks. Before she makes her official debut, players can participate in a new Esper Pop Quiz event dedicated to her. Read on for all of the correct Dislyte quiz answers for Lian.
Dislyte quiz answers for Lian
The answer to "Which mythology is Jiao Tu from?" is option A: Chinese. Lian represents Jiao Tu, who is a child of the Dragon King in Chinese mythology. Next, the answer to "What is on Lian's back?" is option A: Conch Shell. Finally, the answer to "Where does Lian live?" is option C: Seaside.
- Esper Pop Quiz Lian answer day 1: Chinese
- Esper Pop Quiz Lian answer day 2: Conch Shell
- Esper Pop Quiz Lian answer day 3: Seaside
Esper Pop Quiz Lian answers
Answering an Esper Pop Quiz correctly means getting a free Gold Record the next day. These items are used in the Echo to gain additional Espers. If you happen to answer a question incorrectly, then you'll receive a consolation prize of 100 Nexus Crystals.
To enter this quiz event, simply launch Dislyte and tap on the "Events" icon. Then, select the correct answer and wait until the next day to receive your reward. Don't forget about the missions, either. Completing these results in free in-game items such as Stamina, Starimon, and Abilimon. Meanwhile, logging in daily means free gold.
Lian (Jiao Tu) abilities
According to Lian's Esper profile, she is a five-star Support and Flow Esper. Her abilities include Droplet Attack, Bubble Bath, and Protective Foam.
Here are the details from the patch notes:
- Droplet Attack (Ability 1): Deals damage to 1 enemy based on ATK and Max HP. Has a chance of inflicting ATK Down for 2 turns. Then, grants Recovery to the ally with the lowest HP percentage for 2 turns.
- Bubble Bath (Ability 2): Deals damage to 1 enemy 4 times based on ATK and Max HP. Has a chance of reducing the enemy's AP and healing the ally with the lowest HP percentage. Healing is based on Lian's Max HP. After Ascension, it also increases AP for the ally being healed.
- Protective Foam (Ability 3): Grants Lian Dream Bubble for 2 turns. Grants all allies DEF Up and Shield for 2 turns. Shield Strength is based on Lian's Max HP.
- Dream Bubble (Undispellable): Incapacitated. Immune to controls. Increases all enemies' Miss Rate. Heals an ally after they take a hit (triggers once per target per turn). Healing is based on Lian's Max HP. When a teammate falls, revives and heals them for a certain percentage of their HP, and this effect ends.
That's all for now. Stay tuned on esports.gg for more news and updates.