Throne of the Tides Hearthstone Mini-Set is here!
Hearthstone announced the Throne of the Tides Mini-Set. This time, with expert panels reviewing cards. Check what’s new in this article.
The day has come, an unusual Friday this time, but Hearthstone’s Throne of the Tides Mini-Set is out. Arriving on June 1, this new set of 35 cards, including New Colossal minions. Moreover, on this occasion, the Community Manager team is trying a new way of delivering the news. Join us for the full coverage in this EsportsGG article.
Thorne of the Tides Mini-Set
The Hearthstone Throne of the Tides Mini-Set sets a new part in our Voyage to the Sunken City. Presented as “The Fight of the Century”, this Mini-Set promises to shake the metagame with an epic battle as the center of the story.
The Throne of the Tides Mini-Set arrives at Hearthstone on June 1st. However, we already know some of the cards it will bring. The first three Throne of the Tides Mini-Set cards were revealed in the official Hearthstone blog post.
Throne of the Tides Mini-Set Cards
How much does the Throne of the Tides Mini-Set Cost?
As usual, Hearthstone players will be able to buy the Mini-Set for 2000 Gold coins or $14.99. Upon purchase, players will get the full 66-card Mini-Set in their collection. Once again, Hearthstone whales will be able to get a full golden version of the Mini-Set for $69.99.
If you opt not to buy it in a bundle, the Throne of the Tides Mini-Set cards will appear in Voyage to the Sunken City Packs from June 1st.
Throne of the Tides Golden Mini-Set
The Miniset includes:
- 4 Legendary Cards (x1)
- 1 Epic Card (x2)
- 14 Rare Cards (x2)
- 16 Common Cards (x2)
Thorne of the Tides Mini-Set Card reveals
The fight for supremacy under the sea starts today, and in a completely different way from what we were used to. Thorne of the Tides Mini-Set card reveals will feature different panels of Hearthstone experts evaluating the new cards.
Feno, the host of the first Live Creator Recap, already anticipated that the Throne of the Tides Mini-Set legendaries is something unbelievable. The hype is there, now we want to see the cards!
Moreover, Twitter will play a huge role in this Mini-Set with most of the Throne of the Tides Mini-Set card reveals happening on the official Hearthstone account with the first one being NEPTULON.
Full reveal scehdule:
- May 27th – 11 am PDT/ 6 pm GMT – Twitter Legendary Reveal
- May 28th – 8 am PDT/ 3 pm GMT – Twitter Warrior Class Reveal
- 28th – 9 am PDT/ 4 pm GMT – Twitter Warlock Class Reveal
- 28th – 10 am PDT/ 5 pm GMT – Twitter Shaman Class Reveal
- May 28th – 11 am PDT/ 6 pm GMT – Twitter Druid Class Reveal
- 28th – 11 am PDT/ 6 pm GMT – Live Creator Recap hosted by Feno
- May 29 – 11 am PDT/ 6 pm GMT – Twitter Rogue Class Reveal
- 29th – 12 pm PDT/ 7 pm GMT – Twitter Paladin Class Reveal
- 29th – 1 pm PDT/ 8 pm GMT – Twitter Priest Class Reveal
- May 29th – 1 pm PDT/ 8 pm GMT – Live Creator Recap hosted by Roffle
- May 30 – 10 am PDT/ 5 pm GMT – Twitter Hunter Class Reveal
- 30th – 11 am PDT/ 6 pm GMT – Twitter Demon Hunter Reveal
- 30th – 1 pm PDT/ 8 pm GMT – Twitter Mage Class Reveal
- May 30 – 1 pm PDT/ 8 pm GMT – Creator Recap hosted by Alliestrasza
The full Hearthstone Patch notes for the 23.4 update will be available on May 31st and will most likely bring more surprises on top of the Throne of the Tides Mini-Set. Remember that the Mini-set goes live on June 1st, but different from what happens with expansions, you don’t need to pre-order the bundle.
Manuel "Rane" Delgado
Editor | Twitter @RaneTDF
Manuel “Rane” Delgado is an experienced Hearthstone caster, content creator, and tournament organizer from Argentina. He started his career on Esports casting his own tournaments, now he currently casts the Hearthstone Esports circuit for the LATAM region, among other content creation and tournament organization.