The HCS 2024 roadmap is here with our first look at the year’s Majors and when the championship tournament will take place.
The demise of Halo and its competitive has always been greatly exaggerated. Considered one of the pioneers of modern esports, Halo will never truly fall off. And the HCS 2024 roadmap is a testament to that fact.
The roadmap shows four team-hosted Major tournaments in the Halo Championship Series. It all culminated in October with the 2024 Halo World Championship. With open series and qualifiers galore, Halo esports may be thriving once again by the end of the year.
A look at the HCS 2024 roadmap
The HCS 2024 roadmap delivers two splits, taking place from the start of February all the way until the beginning of October. Eight months of competitive Halo are in the cards for fans of one of the original console esport titles.
The four Majors found in the HCS 2024 roadmap take place in the southern portion of the united, with the exception of the second. That one goes international with a trip to London, hosted by Quadrant. Let's take a look at the competitions on horizon:
- OpTic Gaming Major: March 15-17 in Arlington, TX
- Open Series: Early Feb - Mid Feb
- Major Qualifier: Feb 24-25
- Quadrant Major: May dates TBA in London, UK
- Open Series: Late March - Mid March
- Major Qualifier: April 20-21
- FaZe Clan Major: July dates TBA in Atlanta, GA
- Open Series: Early June - Mid June
- Major Qualifier: June 22-23
- Spacestation Gaming Major: Sept. 6-8 in Salt Lake City, UT
- Open Series: Early Aug - Mid Aug
- Major Qualifier: Aug 24-25
- Halo World Championship 2024: Oct 4-6 in Seattle, WA
Partnered Halo teams
For this year of competition, there are seven partnered teams as a part of the 2024 HCS. Those are:
- FaZe Clan
- OpTic Gaming
- Spacestation Gaming
Expect fierce battles from all of them as they look to take the championship in October. But don't sleep on non-partnered teams in the Halo scene. Underdogs made Halo what it is, and those underdogs could make for some surprises during the HCS 2024.
Stay tuned to esports.gg for more esports news and Halo coverage.