Get rid of those cheaters by reporting them!!
The cheating situation is a worrying sign for the Halo Infinite developers. Over the past few days, there have been increasing posts on social media about cheaters in Halo Infinite. This includes people using wallhacks to spot opponents as well as aimbots to insta-click enemy helmets. Here is how to report players in Halo Infinite.
The situation has gotten so bad that console players have been urging 343 industries to turn off crossplay. Halo Infinite is available on Xbox One, Xbox Series S|X, and PC.
Unfortunately, there is no in-game button mechanism to report cheaters and players in Halo Infinite. The developers are working on it, but for now, you have to go to their official website to lodge a complaint.
- Log into your account in the top-right corner of the support site.
- Scroll to the bottom and click the submit a ticket button below the “Was this article helpful?” feedback area.
- Choose the issue type from the Submit a Ticket Prompt. Choose Enforcement – Report a Player:
Players can report others for a variety of reasons including:
- Frequently and repeatedly quitting.
- Unsportsmanlike behavior, such as excessive idling, betrayal, or suicide.
- Attempted playlist ranking manipulation.
- Progression system manipulation.
- Network manipulation.
- Violating our licensing agreement.
- and for Violating the Xbox Community Standards.
The developers will then take actions depending on the type of violation. Abusing the report button puts you at risk of getting banned, so use this feature only if you really want to report someone for their behavior.
How can we report Halo players in-game?
John Junyszek, Halo community manager for 343 industries has not yet confirmed this feature.
It’s still unclear whether Halo will get an in-game report button but such a feature would be massively beneficial to eliminating cheaters from the game.