Fortnite’s annual summer event is underway. Join us as we break down all of the quests and rewards available via No Sweat Summer.
Fortnite’s long-rumored summer 2022 event is finally here. As a result, the No Sweat Summer is underway, following many in-game teasers. This celebration allows players to earn XP, unlock exclusive rewards and much more over the next few weeks. Fortnite’s No Sweat Summer features quests with worthwhile rewards that you might not want to miss.
Here’s everything you need to know about Fortnite’s summer celebration.
No Sweat Summer: Dates, quests and rewards
This morning, the No Sweat Summer kicked off in Fortnite Battle Royale. The event concludes on August 9, so keep that in mind as you learn about what’s up for grabs. In addition to The Block 2.0 contest, an item we covered separately, there is a lot to digest for this iteration of No Sweat Summer.
Before we get to the quests, you can find fun items such as the Boogie Bomb, Zero Point Fish and Ice Cream consumables in-game. Furthermore, the area around Sanctuary is an all-out party with new platforms, firework shows and more. Now, let’s get to the quests.
Epic Games divided this event’s quests into three sections; sponsorship, marketing and product recall. Those who complete the various challenges will earn additional XP and exclusive No Sweat Summer cosmetic items. Be sure to check in-game between now and August 3 to see all of the challenges as they unlock.
Here’s a look at the different rewards involved in this event:
Sponsorship Quest Rewards (July 21 – July 23)
- Ice-Blasted Snow Crunchem Back Bling
- Meowscles’ Tail Style of the Ice-Blasted Snow Crunchem Back Bling
Marketing Quest Rewards (July 24 – July 27)
- Fishy Flurry Style of the Ice-Blasted Snow Crunchem Back Bling
Product Recall Quests (July 28 – August 3)
- Goopy Guff Style of the Ice-Blasted Snow Crunchem Back Bling
- No Sweatin’ Lobby Track
Also, as you complete No Sweat Summer quests, you’ll unlock the following rewards progressively:
- Complete three quests to unlock the Nana Frost Style
- Complete seven quests for the Sweaty Sailer Glider
- Finish all 14 challenges to earn the Sweaty Rotation Emote
Rebuilding The Block Quests
Here is a look at the challenges for The Block 2.0 as it relates to No Sweat Summer:
- Donating Bars for voting on construction projects on The Block.
- Surviving Storm Phases during the Rebuild the Block Event. (Event takes place from July 21 at 9 AM ET until August 9 at 9 AM ET.)
- Eliminating opponents during the Rebuild the Block Event.
Below you will find how you can unlock each of The Block 2.0 cosmetic items:
- Complete three quests to unlock the Sea-Wheeeed Contrail
- Complete seven quests for the Lucky Lance Pickaxe
- Finish all 12 challenges to unlock the Oro-Boris Back Bling
Exclusive Fortnite Crew reward
The Fortnite Crew service just rolled out its latest skin, dubbed Phaedra. Those who subscribe during No Sweat Summer can acquire a bonus item. During the event, Fortnite Crew members will receive an exclusive Cuddle Cerise Style of the Ice-Blasted Snow Crunchem flavors, as shown above. To unlock this style, you must log in to Fortnite during the No Sweat Summer period.
Lastly, it’s worth mentioning that Epic Games has developed multiple summer-themed skins. Soon, you can expect Slayer Charlotte, Undercover Kor, Riptide Raz and Medley to become available in the Item Shop. You’ll want to keep an eye out in case any of these cosmetic outfits pique your interest.