Here is where you can find all Gnomes in the current Fortnite season.
Fortnite Chapter 1 is back following the release of the new OG season. Epic Games has given players a chance to experience the map and weapons everyone enjoyed back in 2018. The developers recreated the iconic drop spots and even added the mysterious Gnomes to the game as a nod to the old days. Each Fortnite Gnome grants 20K XP, and we are here to provide all locations for your convenience.
Where to find all Gnomes in the Fortnite OG season
The image above portrays the current Fortnite Chapter 1 map with all Gnome locations. There are ten across the various drop spots, usually posed in some unique position. Once you stumble across a Gnome, you will gain 20K XP for each one after interacting. That means you can earn 200K XP by finding these Fortnite Gnomes.
Here is a list of all Gnome locations in Fortnite:
- On the hill above Junk Junction
- The south side of Risky Reels
- In the Wailing Woods maze
- In a small pond within Dusty Divot
- On the north side of Lonely Lodge
- On the east side of Paradise Palms
- Near the downed Battle Bus northeast of Shifty Shafts
- Inside the Shifty Shafts mineshaft
- On the hill north of Greasy Grove
- On the south side of Pleasant Park
The best method to collect all Gnomes
Collecting the Fortnite Gnomes is as easy as walking up to the object at the locations listed above and holding the corresponding key. However, we recommend completing this task in Team Rumble.
This game mode allows you to respawn, meaning it's not the end of the world if an opponent eliminates you. It is always wise to carry healing items to maintain your health since you may sustain storm damage.