VALORANT patches notes 7.09 are here. Get ready for Iso, a new and improved Cypher, and many more changes to the first-person shooter.
Riot Games is back with another VALORANT update. The VALORANT patch notes 7.09 usher in Episode 7 Act 3. The new Act brings us our first Duelist since Neon in the form of Iso, changes to some fan-favorite Agents, and another round of Premier.
We've got the highlights below, but do know that there are some minor bug fixes and social/behavior updates coming with this patch. You can read the patch notes in their entirety on the official VALORANT website.
VALORANT patch notes 7.09 gives insight into Iso's arrival
Iso arrives and joins the other Duelists on the VALORANT Agent roster. He's got his three abilities that include a shield, orbs that allow him to earn shield back, and a molecular bolt that enacts the Fragile effect on anyone it touches.
Of course, the talk of the community was his Ultimate upon his reveal. He pulls the first enemy contacted by his energy column and pulls them into a 1v1 arena. It's a duel to the death in there. Check out all you need to know here:
Several Agent tweaks are here
Perhaps even more impactful than Iso are the Agent changes coming with the VALORANT patch notes 7.09. Skye and Fade are small tweaks while Raze and Cypher are on the nerf and buff spectrum. Here's what you can expect from each:
- Time until Cypher's Trapwire concusses a captured enemy is decreased from 3 to 1.5 seconds
- Trapwire now re-arms after .5 seconds if not destroyed to capture another enemy
- Duration of tag slow when hit by the Trapwire increased from .75 to 2 seconds
- Skye's Trailblazer and Fade's Prowler are adjusted so they go under or over Trapwires placed at certain heights, respectively
- Raze's Paint Shells explosion radius decreased from 6m to 5.5m and secondary explosion decreased to 5.25m
- Primary and secondary grenade explosions minimum damage decreased from 15 to 1
- Damage multiplier to enemy utility from Paint Shells decreased 250% to 100%
- Raze's Blast Pack satchel no longer deals damage until fully armed
- Blast Pack is now fully armed at 1.5 seconds rather than .5 seconds
VALORANT patch 7.09 nerfs the Judge
You'll either rejoice or rage the following changes. The VALORANT patch notes 7.09 indicate a nerf for the Judge. Some players use it as their main form of damage while others find themselves on the opposite end of that. Wherever you fall, here's the update:
- Max mag size reduced from 7 to 5
- Jumping spread increased from 1.25 to 2.25
- Running spread increased from .10 to .75
Premier quality of life updates
Quite a few quality of life updates are coming with Premier in Episode 7 Act 3. Those go live right away per VALORANT patch notes 7.09. A practice timeslot, timeouts, and improved matchmaking are just a few of the things Riot is adjusting in Premier. Check out everything that's new and the E7A3 schedule here: