The Immortals Progressive Bundle Bash will see Pros and Collegiate players team up to try and take home their share of $30,000.
Disclaimer: This article was promoted by eFuse, Esports.gg's parent company.
Rocket League fans rejoice as the Immortals Progressive Bundle Bash Tournament is here! A uniquely formatted trio of events, the Immortals Progressive Bundle Bash will see Rocket League pros team up with collegiate players for a chance to take home a share of a $10,000 prize pool for each event. In the tournament, pro players will draft their choice of collegiate players and then battle it out. Each event will have a different pool for pros to draft from.
The next day, 16 teams in groups of four will play best-of-five matches to determine the top two teams from each group. Then a two-day, best-of-seven playoffs tournament will follow. And there’s three prize pools up for grabs, so it’s anyone's game!
Immortals Progressive Bundle Bash Tournament dates
Event 1: September 15th to September 18th
- Draft: Thursday, September 15th, 2022
- Group Play: Friday, September 16th, 2022
- Playoffs Day 1 (Quarterfinals): Saturday, September 17th, 2022
- Playoffs Day 2 (Semifinals/Grand Finals): Sunday, September 18th, 2022
Event 2: October 6th to October 9th
- Draft: Thursday, October 6th, 2022
- Group Play: Friday, October 7th, 2022
- Playoffs Day 1 (Quarterfinals): Saturday, October 8th, 2022
- Playoffs Day 2 (Semifinals/Grand Finals): Sunday, October 9th, 2022
Event 3: October 27th to October 30th
- Draft: Thursday, October 27th, 2022
- Group Play: Friday, October 28th, 2022
- Playoffs Day 1 (Quarterfinals): Saturday, October 29th, 2022
- Playoffs Day 2 (Semifinals/Grand Finals): Sunday, October 30th, 2022
The event will also be broadcast live by the College Carball Association. The Drafts, Group stages, and Playoff stages will all broadcast live on twitch.tv/CollegeCarball. Overall, this is a dozen days of competitive Rocket League and potentially close to 50 hours of play!
As mentioned, there’s a $10,000 prize pool for each event. First place will take home $3,000, second bagging $2,500, third and fourth $1,250, and fifth to eight place $500 dollars. This all should make for an incredibly exciting, unique, and lucrative series of events for all of the players involved.