A lot of bug fixes have been deployed in the Y8S4 Patch Notes.
After an initial delay, Operation Deep Freeze is now live for Rainbow Six Siege players. The new operation adds a new operator, new map, and several changes. Here are the Operation Deep Freeze patch notes.
Rainbow Six Siege Operation Deep Freeze Patch Notes
The Season 4 update brings several bug fixes spread across gamelpay, design and more. Here's a list of all the fixes deployed in the latest patch.
- Loadout changes between rounds when an Operator is picked by idling.
- Round ends in a draw if a Volcan Canister is destroyed near a hostage while Goyo is eliminated.
- Zero's Argus Launcher does not lose sight reticle or laser when deactivated by the Bulletproof Camera EMP.
- Hard Breach Charge can't be deployed on a small area of the reinforced wall.
- Hostages can set off Lesion's Gu Mines.
- Basic Tutorial progress can be soft locked in multiple ways.
- Attack Tutorial becomes soft locked if AI destroy the drone.
- Damage falloff and curves do not match description when 2 players are in Custom Game or the Shooting Range.
- Players can't lean while holding a drone while using controller.
- Players can't lean function if holding one of several Observation Tools.
- Game crashes when AI revives a teammate.
- Player can't look around when exiting Rappel.
- Scope sight disappears when in range of Mute's Signal Disruptor.
- Players get stuck at EXT Street when vaulting over 2F East Corridor barricade after breaking it in the Defense Tutorial.
- Missing texture for pipe assets on the Clubhouse map that can be exploited by Valkyrie or Zero.
- Drones can't navigate through the EXT Guard Tower opening on the Fortress map during Preparation Phase.
- Players can reach an unintended vantage point in the north-eastern corner of the 1F Staff Room of the Bank.
- Players can vault onto unintended vantage point at 2F Dorm Main Hall of the Oregon map.
- Players can remain stuck in between the bomb and an indestructible coffee machine at B Cafeteria on the Consulate map.
- Players can remain stuck in falling animation between metal pads and the metal rail located in EXT Street of the Attack Tutorial map.
- Players cannot vault over the kitchen counter in 1F Staff Room of the Bank map.
- Ace's S.E.L.M.A. fails to deploy on the lower destructible wall in 2F Meeting Room of the Consulate map.
- Floating tree during the MVP screen of the Villa map.
- Wrong compass location displayed between 1F East Stairs and 2F East Stairs of the Border map.
- B site bomb isn't detected from 2F Display Room on the Lair map.
- Lighting issues west of EXT South Dock on the Lair map.
- Valkyrie's Black Eye can be hidden in lights in B Warehouse of the Lair map.
- Texture clips through wall at 2F Blue Stairs on the Lair map.
- texture clips through wall at 2F Mezzanine on the Lair map.
- Player is unable to vault onto the desk in 2F R6 Room of the Lair map.
- Players can navigate on to a trash bin for an unfair line of sight through a window in 1F Security Hallway of the Lair map.
- Players can navigate out of bounds by vaulting onto some crates and the cargo container in EXT Lift of the Lair map.
- Attackers don't detect bomb sight located at 1F Bar or 1F Lounge of the Emerald Plains map unless they are using a drone or using IQ's Electronics Detector.
- Various collision, asset, and texture issues on maps.
- Holes made by Maverick's Breaching Torch are hidden if affected by Tubarao's Zoto Canister.
- Missing VFX for Damaged walls when affected by Tubarao's Zoto Canister.
- Zero's Argus Camera can be hidden through destructible map assets.
- Amaru's Garra Hook launcher losses functionality if player goes prone while deploying the hook.
- Amaru's Garra Hook can clip through wall.
- Goyo's Volcan Canister becomes invisible or stuck when a drone is deployed at the same time.
- A Kludge Drone that's been hacked by a Defender can no longer hack if Dokkaebi takes over Defender Observation Tools.
- Wrong animation plays for Zofia and Tachanka when self-reviving with Thunderbird's Kona Station
- Clash can fire her weapon before the weapon swap animation finishes.
- Floating wall remains for a few seconds after destroying Sen's R.O.U. projector during deployment.
- Players that are downed aren't affected by Sens' R.O.U. Projector System.
- Valkyrie's Black Eye losses signal if it's thrown into the crevices of the ceiling at 1F Main Stairs of the Border map.
- Valkyrie's Black Eye is losses signal when thrown on to the ceiling at 2F Astronomy of the Villa map.
- Grim's Kawan Hive is destroyed when shot within Mute's Signal Disruptor range.
- Wrong animation plays for players affected by Fenrir's F-NATT Dread Mine while leaning left and running.
- Fenrir's F-NATT Dread Mine location list appears as placeholder when placed on the outside tower in EXT Back Alley of the Theme Park map.
- Iana can sprint after self-reviving from Frost's Welcome Mat.
- Kapkan's Entry Denial Device can be deployed through Azami's Kiba Barrier.
- CSRX 3000 scope is distorted when affected by Tubarao's Zoto Canister.
- Tubarao's Zoto Canister is misplaced during Victory Celebration.
- Missing VFX for drones when Tubaro's Zoto canister freezing effect ends.
- Wrong VFX plays when using melee attack on destructible objects while affected by Tubarão's Zoto Canister.
- Ram's Bu-GI Auto-Breacher idle SFX still plays when affected by Tubarão's Zoto Canister.
- Smoke explosion VFX are missing for Tubarão's Zoto Canister.
- If Grim's Kawan Hive is frozen by Tubarão's Zoto Canister and destroyed, it still deploys once the freeze effect wears off.
- Players can be permanently affected by Tubarao's Zoto Canister freeze VFX.
- Players are permanently affected by Tubarao's Zoto Canister freeze VFX after removing a barricade with the effect.
- Gadgets are not destroyed by electricity after Tubarao's Zoto Canister effect wears off.
- Devices are affected by Tubarao's Zoto Canister outside of intended range if the operator is within range of the freeze effect.
- Ela's Grzmot Mine remains deactivated after Tubarao's Zoto Canister freeze effect disappears.
- Tubarao's Zoto Canister freeze VFX doesnt appear on some operators.
- Various animation issues.
- RTS camera rotation is inverted when viewing a match as a spectator.
- Map text and preview loads incorrectly when multiple online Custom Matches load.
- HUD disappears for Defenders when Attackers pick up the hostage.
- Host cannot send invite to spectator if the teams lobby is full.
- Hostage escort prompt is missing if a previous attempt to grab them is canceled halfway through.
- Hip fire crosshair is missing during match replay.
- LEDs on deployed Breach Charge are blue regardless of team color options.
- Some devices and weapons remain on-screen during the Victory screen.
- AAim toggle mode on controller differs from aim toggle mode on PC.
- FIXED - Controller input doesn't work for swapping between commendation timelines in the Reputation section.
- FIXED - Commendation graph bars show up backwards in Reputation section.
- Commendation graph number axis doesn't scale properly when switching between Lifetime and Season commendations.
- HUD bars for multikill persists for in Spectator mode and Match Replay.
- Double kill notification is missing in Spectator mode and Match Replay.
- Skybox is displayed briefly in Home section when joining or leaving a match.
- Wrong season and background displayed for Tubarao's showcase in the Operators section.
- Players can only interact with their current commendation in the Reputation section.
- Bulletproof Camera icon is displayed on the player's HUD after being affected by Clash's CCE Shield.
- Lair background image is missing in custom lobbies.
- Various audio issues.
- Various UI issues.
- Various spectator mode issues.
Here’s what the latest patch fixes in the audio department. It will be a big boost for Nomad players.
- SFX for Nomad's Airjab isn't interrupted when affected by Tubarao's Zoto Canister freeze effect.
These are all the Operation Deep Freeze Patch Notes. While the new operator and map will undoubtedly take all the attention, the bug fixes and minor changes will have a bigger impact on your gameplay.