Grab your rewards for just viewing some of the best Overwatch esports content.
The Overwatch League Playoffs have begun with the top OWL teams in competition. There’s a lot at stake and it’s not just the prize money, but also the prestige of being the best team in Overwatch. For fans, the Overwatch League offers an opportunity to watch Pros compete and also earn some rewards in the meantime.
OWL Playoffs Rewards
The OWL Playoffs end on September 30 and will decide the final few teams that will compete in the Grand Finals. For viewers, there are multiple rewards during the OWL playoffs. Here are all the Overwatch League Rewards for the OWL playoffs.
- 1 Hour: Kiriko + Lucio Spray
- 3 Hours: Canadian Hospitality Spray + Tier Skip
- 6 Hours: Ashe, Zen, Sigma Skins + Tier Skip
- 9 Hours: All Atlantic/Pacific Icons + Tier Skip
- 12 Hours: Hanzo, Rein, Ana Skins + Tier Skip
- 15 Hours: Mercy, Doomfist, and Sombra Skins
Players can also earn five Overwatch League tokens per hour of gameplay watched on YouTube. For now, there doesn't seem to be any maximum limit on the number of points for the League. The Overwatch League tokens can be used in-game after the Overwatch League 2023 Grand Finals.
All Overwatch League Grand Finals Rewards
- OWL Skins for up to 12 Heroes
- Three OWL Exclusive Sprays: Three exclusive OWL designs
- 4x Atlantic/Pacific Player Icons
- One Name Card
- Five Battle Pass tier skips
- OWL Tokens: Accumulate OWL tokens that allow you to purchase your favorite OWL team skins, player icons, and other in-game goodies.
You can find more information about the Overwatch League Playoffs rewards here.
The Overwatch League features a $1,855,000 prize pool. Eight teams started in the Playoffs and only four will advance to the Grand Finals.