How to open the mysterious Base Zone Locked Door. The locations of the three key cards you will need to open the door to claim your Light Cone reward.
Ever wondered how to open the Base Zone locked door on Herta Space Station? Well it can be done as part of a hidden mission and it will earn you a 4-star Light Cone. Here's how to open the door, the three key card locations and the rewards.
Triple authentication verification card
The Base Zone locked door requires triple authentication verification card, in other words three Access Authentication Key Cards which you will combine to open the door.
To open the Base Zone locked door you will need:
- 1 x Corporate Access Authentication Key Card (Tier 1)
- 1x Thousand Stars Access Authentication Key Card (Tier 2)
- 1x ∎ Access Authentication Key Card (Tier 3)
Where to find the Authentication key cards in Honkai: Star Rail?
Tier 1 certification Key Card
Master Control Zone - Talk to the "Man with Luscious Hair" five times to receive the Tier 1 certification key card.
Tier 2 certification Key Card
Master Control Zone - Talk to Arlan to start the "Road to Revival" mission. Kill the first boss to obtain the Tier 2 certification Key Card.
Tier 3 certification Key Card
Storage Zone - Rearrange the bridges in this room to reach an elevated room. Outside the door to this elevated room is the Tier 3 certification Key Card.
To know the location of the three key cards the locked door does give you cryptic hints via the control panel. However, we're here to save you precious time. (Plus satisfy your curiousity faster).
Step-by-step: How to open the Base Zone locked door in Honkai: Star Rail?
- Talk to Arlan in the Master Control Zone to start the Road to Revival mission
- Head to the Base Zone, talk to Abraham to open the door in the North East.
- Follow the hallway north to the control room and defeat the first boss to obtain a key card
- Return to the Master Control Zone and talk five times to the Man with Luscious Hair to obtain your second key card.
- Head to the Storage Zone and re-arrange the bridges to reach an elevated room. Outside that room is the third key card.
- Head to Base Zone locked door and use the three key cards to open it.
After you open the locked door you will have a battle on your hands. The battle will have two rounds, nothing too difficult. Physical, Lightning and Wind will be the most effective elements against these Antimatter Legion enemies.
If you're doing this mission early on and struggling to survive it, look into increasing your Trailblaze and Equilibrium level to make the fight easier.
Once the mob has been conquered - well done by the way - go round the other side of the desk to claim your reward!
Triple Authentication Locked Room rewards:
- The Seriousness of Breakfast (4-Star) Light Cone
- Trailblaze EXP x30
- Stellar Jade x30
- Hertareum x40
What is the Seriousness of Breakfast Light Cone?
The Seriousness of Breakfast Light Cone increases the wearer's DMG by 12%. For every defeated enemy, the wearer's ATK increases by 4%, stacking up to 3 time(s). So that's 24% max per battle at Superimposition 1.
Check out our Honkai: Star Rail section for more guides.