Here is when and how you can get the Fortnite Eminem skin!
Eminem is coming to Fortnite with a concert, Icon Series skin, and other cosmetics as part of the Chapter 5 launch. The popular rap artist and Epic Games have confirmed the collaboration, and fans are excited to see what awaits. Today, streamers such as NickEh30, SypherPK, and Ninja have received the Eminem set early, and we have learned the Fortnite Eminem skin release date alongside all included cosmetics.
Fortnite Eminem skin: release date and what’s included
The Fortnite Eminem skin launched on Wednesday, November 29 at 7 p.m. ET. While it's unknown how long the set will stick around, the complete Eminem collection is now available in the Fortnite Item Shop.
Here is a list of all the items that are available in the Fortnite Eminem skin set:
- Marshall Never More Bundle – 2,000 V-Bucks
- Marshall Never More Outfit with four Alt Styles – 1,500 V-Bucks
- Mom’s Spaghetti Back Bling – 400 V-Bucks
- Raven Express Glider – 800 V-Bucks
- Raven’s Stare Back Bling – Included with the Marshall Never More Bundle
- Axe ‘Bout Me Pickaxe – 500 V-Bucks
- Slim Shady Bundle (includes everything listed below) – 2,500 V-Bucks
- Rap Boy Outfit with one Alt Style – 1,500 V-Bucks
- Shady Boombox Back Bling – Included in with the Slim Shady Bundle
- Slim Shady Outfit with two Alt Styles – 1,900 V-Bucks
- Shady Double Saw Pickaxe – 800 V-Bucks
How will Eminem be involved in The Big Bang event?
Fortnite’s Eminem collaboration will culminate with a concert before or during the game’s Big Bang event, which will transition the game into Chapter 5. The setlist is unclear, but Eminem has teased the event on his personal X account, so we expect something similar to the Marshmello, Ariana Grande, and Travis Scott concerts.
Be sure to watch The Big Bang Fortnite event when it goes live on December 2 at 2 p.m. ET, and check out the Eminem Fortnite skin when it launches on November 29!