How to unlock Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Twitch Drops
Learn how you can unlock exclusive launch Twitch Drops for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) before missing your chance.
Call of Duty season is officially here following the release of Modern Warfare 2 (MW2). The game’s record-breaking launch has put it on a successful path. However, nothing is more enticing about Call of Duty than the downloadable content (DLC) and free in-game items. Exclusive MW2 Twitch Drops are currently live for all viewers; here’s the list of rewards and how to unlock them.
How to unlock Modern Warfare 2 Twitch Drops
Collecting free Twitch Drops is a simple process. Provided your account meets the criteria, all you must do is watch a verified Modern Warfare 2 Twitch streamer. Furthermore, you can identify these broadcasts by looking for “Drops Enabled” or “Twitch Drops” in the individual’s MW2 stream title.
Currently, there are four exclusive Twitch drops that you can unlock from now until November 6. Here is a list of the cosmetic items and how to long you need to watch to get them:
- Medallion 141 Weapon Charm: 15 minutes
- Death’s Angel Calling Card and Emblem: 30 minutes
- Something In My Teeth Weapon Sticker: 45 minutes
- Watchdog 141 Weapon Blueprint: 60 minutes
You can keep track of your rewards progress by checking your Twitch inventory.
How to link your Twitch and Call of Duty accounts
Before you can claim these MW2 Twitch Drops, you must link together your Twitch and Call of Duty accounts.
Here’s a step-by-step breakdown of how to connect these accounts:
- Navigate to the Call of Duty website
- Log in to your account or create one if you haven’t already
- Navigate to “Linked Accounts”
- Scroll down until you find “Twitch” and click “Link Account”
- You’ll be taken to the Twitch website, where you must sign in and click “Authorize”
- You have successfully connected the two accounts and you can start collecting the Twitch Drops
Again, you have until November 6 to grab these MW2 Twitch Drop rewards, so be sure to do that sooner rather than later. For more information, check out the FAQ on Activision’s website.
Stay tuned to esports.gg for more Call of Duty news and updates!