The TFT development team have shared what is to come in TFT Set 10. TFT Set 10 will be called Rumble Remix. Here’s everything we know so far.
The theme of Teamfight Tactics (TFT) Set 10 was officially announced live after crowning the Runeterra Reforged Championship winner. Rumble Remix is designed to bring the bands of the League of Legends lore onto the hexagon battlefield. You will first be able to play TFT Set 10 on PBE, November 7, in the afternoon PT.
TFT Set 10 Traits
Current League of Legends bands as traits
- Brings about risky playstyle
- Economy trait similar to Underground, Fortune, Piltover
- Designed to not be played only when able to hit the synergy breakpoint at 2-1
- Band members include Aphelios, Ezreal, Kayn, K'sante, Sett, Yone
- Unique positioning gives them bonus stats
- Band members include Ahri, Akali, Evelynn, Kai'sa, and more
- Damage reduction and bonus damage that increases as they score kills
- Securing a pentakill allows them to increase these stat bonuses again
- Band members include Gnar, Karthus, Kayle, Mordekaiser, Olaf, Viego, and Yorick
- Gain unique "bling" bonus as you itemize them
- Band members include Akali, Ekko, Kennen, Qiyana, Senna, and Yasuo
Akali is playable in both K/DA and True Damage.
Unique bands for TFT convergence
- Punk band including Jinx, Pantheon Vi, and Twitch
- Revolves around reroll strategy
- Emo band including Annie, Amumu, Poppy, and Vex
- Synergy allows more spells to be cast, increased as team members die
- Country group including Katarina, Samira, Tahm Kench, Thresh, and Urgot
- "Summon" trait of TFT Set 10, similar to Galio in Set 4
- When your team loses enough health, Hecarim, the Midnight Horse, rides in to assist
- Disco group including Blitzcrank, Gragas, Nami, Taric, and Twisted Fate
- Defined by placeable disco ball that heals allies and grants attack speed
- Jazz "trio" led by Bard
- Music duo consisting of Lulu and Ziggs
- 8-Bit band including Caitlyn and Corki
- Features a stacking mechanic that grants power-ups as the game progresses
- EDM group including Jax, Lux, Zed
Other new classes
- Decide an aspect of Teamfight Tactics battle that your team is missing and cater your needs as DJ Sona making a song selection
- Allow you to power up your Headliner (more information below) with a radiant item
TFT Set 10 Legendary Units
- Unique Trait: Illbeats
- Place spirit tentacles that thrash the enemy as she drums
- Unique Trait: Maesto
- Summons rifles on bench that fire as he conducts
TFT Set 10 Mechanics
The mechanics for Set 10 are part of a "greatest hits playlist" from previous iterations.
- Returning from Set 4 Fates
- Chosen mechanic with an update
- Purchased automatically at 2-star
- Grant +1 to one of your traits
- Each headliner unit will have a specific bonus that buffs it
- If you don't have a headliner, every shop will include one
- If you do have a headliner, every four shops will include one
- Returning from Set 9 Runeterra Reforged
- Designed to have a bit less impact than some of transformative ones from Set 9
- Side note: Legends will not be returning
Music in TFT Set 10
The theme of the set is heavily centered around music. With all the bands and mix of compositions that players can field, the composers that worked on TFT Set 10 wrote and produced songs that will be played depending on the ensemble you put together. The music progresses in complexity as you add units of the same or different band as well as differing through planning and fight phases.
Arenas & Tacticians
The latest cosmetics for your game in the form of new arenas are tacticians are coming soon! This is what to be prepared for. The Chibi tacticians are ordered by release time throughout early TFT Set 10.
Chibi Sett and Chibi Heartsteel Sett
Chibi K/DA Kai'sa & Chibi K/DA Akali
TFT Set 10 Ranked Changes
Emerald Rank is being added as the tier between Platinum and Diamond, similar to the addition to League of Legends.
- First time available on mobile in Asia-Pacific (APAC)
- Improvements to mobile usability, stability, and performance
- Tablet compatibility in terms of visuals and experience
TFT Set 10 release date
Public Beta Environment (PBE)
TFT Set 10: Remix Rumble will be available on PBE servers starting November 7, afternoon PT.
After two weeks of Set 10 on PBE, Set 10 will officially launch to live servers for ranked play on the morning of November 21 with the release of patch 13.23.