Another year has gone by, and with the Nintendo Switch Year in Review 2023, you can see how much time you spent on the hybrid console.
The year is almost over. 2023 is coming to an end and it is just about time to usher in 2024. So, let's look back fondly on all the gaming we did. One of many year-end recaps is the Nintendo Switch Year in Review for 2023.
You can take a gander at the hours you spent on your Switch, what games you played the most, and some other statistics. How many hours did you pour into Tears of the Kingdom? Well, we can find out together.
How you can get your Nintendo Switch Year in Review 2023
- Head straight over to the Nintendo Switch Year in Review 2023 website
- Click on the red Sign In button near the bottom of the page
- Click the other red Sign In button that appears
- Sign in with your email and password to login to your Nintendo Account
- Press the red Get Started button
- Navigate through the Year in Review to see your stats
There are multiple pages you can view that all give you insight into your Nintendo Switch usage for 2023.
Here are the stats you'll find
- Your first game of the year
- The amount of games you played and total hours played
- Your top three most played games of 2023
- Gaming trends, showing a percentage of the genres you played most
- The month in which you played most and total monthly play time from January to November
After you've gone through your Nintendo Switch Year in Review 2023, you'll be able to download your stats on different cards and share them with your friends. From your top game to the month you gamed the most, the special cards are a great way to show off your love for the Switch.