Defeat the Horde and unlock free rewards!
Fortnitemares 2023 has begun, and this event marked the return of the Horde Rush limited-time mode (LTM). This game mode throws players into a chaotic environment, where they must eliminate waves of Cube Monsters before reaching the final boss. Today, we will explain how to play Horde Rush mode in Fortnite and provide a list of Quests and rewards.
How to play Horde Rush in Fortnite
You can find Horde Rush mode in Fortnite's "Discover" menu, which just received an update. Unfortunately, navigating this section of the game is a little challenging, but we found Horde Rush mode after some digging.
Follow the steps below to queue into the LTM:
- Scroll down from the Fortnite lobby, which already begins on the "Discover" menu.
- Locate the "By Epic" category.
- Select Horde Rush.
- Click "Select" after choosing Horde Rush mode. This will bring you back to the lobby.
- Click "Play" in the lower-right corner to launch the game.
Horde Rush Quests and rewards
Horde Rush Fortnite Quests
- Earn a x40 KO Streak (0/1) – 25,000 XP
- Deal melee damage to Cube Monster spawners (0/6,000) – 25,000 XP
- Upgrade weapons at an upgrade bench in Horde Rush (0/5) – 25,000 XP
- Assist in collecting score multipliers (0/5) – 25,000 XP
- Assist in opening chests in Horde Rush (0/75) – 25,000 XP
- Help defeat the Boss in the final stage of Horde Rush (0/1) – 25,000 XP
- Hit headshots on Cube Monsters from at least 15 meters away (0/100) – 25,000 XP
- Eliminate Cube Monsters using explosives (0/200) – 25,000 XP
- Accumulate team points (0/1,000,000) – 25,000 XP
Horde Rush rewards
- Complete 1 Horde Rush Quest to earn the The Murk Wrap
- Complete 4 Horde Rush Quests to earn the Heart-o-Lantern Emoticon
- Complete 7 Horde Rush Quests to earn the Batwing Bonespike Pickaxe.