Check out all the notes for the latest B-patch to Teamfight Tactics! Bilgewater, Nilah, and Rapid Firecannon nerfs are the highlights of these changes.
Just two days after the release of Teamfight Tactics (TFT) Set 9.5, the balance team worked quickly to ship a Set 9.5 release B-patch. At the start of Set 9.5, it was clear to players that the Bilgewater trait was overtuned. This led to an imbalance in strength and popularity of compositions in the game.
In addition to Bilgewater, there were adjustments to a few other overpowered units, champions, and items. Here's everything you need to know about the changes that just went live.
What's in Patch 13.18b?
Here is a list of all the changes, as noted by TFT lead designer Stephen "Mortdog" Mortimer.
- Spell Damage nerf from 100/150/500 to 95/140/500
- Mana nerf from 20/80 to 30/90
- Spell Damage nerf from 270/405/610 to 255/380/570
- Mana nerf from 10/50 to 10/60
- Attack Speed nerf from 0.85 to 0.8
- Cleave Damage nerf from 75/75/100% to 65/65/100%
- Demacia Radiant item changed from Gargoyle's Stoneplate to Protector's Vow
- Health nerfed from 700 to 650
- Mana nerfed from 20/80 to 40/100
- Spell Range nerfed from 3 to 2 Hexes
- 3 Bilgewater Damage nerf from 140 + 40% to 90 + 30%
- 5 Bilgewater Damage nerf from 200 + 60% to 125 + 50%
- 7 Bilgewater Damage nerf from 350 + 100% to 300 + 65%
- Shield nerf at 4 and 5 Strategist from 600/900 to 575/850
- AP nerf at 4 and 5 Strategist from 40/60 to 35/55
- AS and AP per sit-up Nerf from 45% to 40%
- Temporarily disabled due to a bug
What the Forge
- Health per artifact equipped nerf from 160 to 110
- Damage amplification nerfed from 12% to 8%
Radiant Rapid Firecannon
- Damage amplification nerfed from 20% to 15%
- Darkin's revive animation is now the intended shorter time
- Invulnerable to damage while reviving
- Will no longer Rogue dash while casting, stopping him from casting on himself while dashing
- Training dummies can no longer be recombobulated and will not deal Tactician damage
The balance team put a lot of effort into quickly releasing Patch 13.18b just after the new set's release to allow players to enjoy the game as much as possible.
With the nerfs to Rogues units, Bilgewater trait and units, and Rapid Firecannon, there should be a lot more variety in team composition viability moving forward. Expect to still see a lot of Azir carry, but don't be surprised if Ionia, Noxus, and Gunner boards make their way into the meta! We hope you enjoy the Set 9.5 release B-patch!
That's all for now. Stay tuned on esports.gg for more news, guides, and updates.