A day after the release the latest patch, TFT patch 13.19b, a planned B-patch, went live to fix imminent bugs and further balance the game.
Due to a bugged interaction with Naafiri's Darkin effect, the balance team prepared a B-patch to go live on Sept. 28. Teamfight Tactics (TFT) patch 13.19b fixes this bugged interaction while providing more balance to some overpowered and underpowered champions and augments. Let's take a closer look.
What's in patch 13.19b?
Here is a list of notable patch 13.19b changes, as released on the TFT official social media account.
- Chakram Damage increased from 6/6/15% AD to 7/7/15%
- Spell Damage increased from 95/140/500 to 110/160/500
- Starting and max mana increased from 30/90 to 40/100
- Spell Healing decreased from 20% to 15%
- Attack Damage decreased from 50 to 45
Double Trouble II and III
- Bonus Attack Damage reduced from 33/44% to 30/40%
- Bonus Ability Power, Armor, and Magic Resistance reduced from 33/44 to 30/40
Gifts from the Fallen
- Armor and Magic Resistance gained per ally death reduced from 4 to 3
Long Distance Pals
- Attack Damage, Ability Power, Armor and Magic Resistance share reduced from 25% to 22%
- Ally Maximum Health Heal reduced from 1.3% to 1%
Tons of Stats (Overall Nerf)
- Bonus Health increased from 35 to 44
- Bonus Attack Damage and Attack Speed reduced from 5% to 4%
- Bonus Ability Power, Armor, Magic Resistance, and Mana reduced from 5 to 4
- Naafiri's dog damage was previously using the Darkin Dagger holder's items to calculate damage as opposed to the intended Naafiri items. With the fix, Naafiri's items will be used to calculate the dog damage as the Darkin Dagger gets passed to other units. If Naafiri has critical strike or damage amplification, then those will be factored into the dog damage.
There are a few other fixes noted in the B-patch, but this is the main one to be aware of. As players experienced patch 13.19, it likely became clear to them that Samira and Cho'Gath were still on the strong side of balance. On the flip side for Azir and Aphelios, they still needed a little boost to return to more optimal power levels in the meta.
With a few nerfs to some of the strongest-performing augments, the 13.19b patch looks to be a more balanced state of the game. Hopefully, these changes will help alleviate some of the pressure to tunnel on Ionia and Vanquisher lines.
That's all for now. Stay tuned on esports.gg for more news, guides, and updates.