Monsters Attack! Championship scores and standings
The Monsters Attack! Championship goes from May 26 through 28. Here are the current scores and standings.
Here are the Day 1 Monsters Attack! TFT World Championship scores and standings. After six games, one region looks to be ahead of the pack. Will they maintain their momentum for Day 2? Read on for details.
Day 1 Monsters Attack! Championship scores
After six games of play, North America (NA) showcased its strength as a region. Setsuko scored the highest points with 38 on the day, with fellow NA competitors Rereplay and Wasianiverson not too far behind in third and ninth overall respectively.
Outside of NA's dominance on Day 1, seven of the nine competing regions are represented in the top eight. The defending region in China has three players in the top 16 and will look to make a push on Day 2. The only region that does not have a player in the top 16 is Japan.
Points from Day 1 carry over into tomorrow's games as the top eight players following 12 games will qualify to the final day.
Notable player scores from Day 1
- Binteum, representing Korea (KR) and the East Asian Finals champion, concluded Day 1 in eighth place.
- Canbizz, Europe, Middle East, and Africa's (EMEA) regional champion ended the day in 11th place.
- Honglian, China's (CN) regional champion, finished the day in 13th place.
- NAIN, Latin America's (LATAM) regional champion, rounded out the day in 14th place.
Other notable player scores from Day 1
- JukeYou, the NA regional champion, is in 19th place.
- Liluo, China's Set 6 Gizmos and Gadgets world champion, is in 24th place.
- Jazlatte, Southeast Asia's (SEA) regional champion, is in 28th place.
The Monsters Attack! Championship spans across three days, with all competitors guaranteed to play on the first two days. Points are distributed from 8/7/6/5/4/3/2/1 for first through eighth place respectively. Games are being played on patch 13.10.
- All 32 players were split into four lobbies and played six games
- Lobbies were shuffled after Game 3
- All players will compete Day 2 and points from Day 1 carry over
You can find the full details on scores from Day 1 here.
- All 32 players split into four lobbies and play six games total
- Lobbies shuffle after Game 3
- Top eight players in points after Day 1 and 2 advance to Day 3
- Points reset, checkmate format
- Monsters Attack: Champion will be the first player to reach 18 points and then win a game
All 32 players will have a cut of the $456,000 USD prize pool. Below is the distribution of the prize pool for the top eight players:
- 1st: $150,000
- 2nd: $75,000
- 3rd: $25,000
- 4th: $20,000
- 5th: $14,000
- 6th: $13,000
- 7th: $12,000
- 8th: $11,000
How to watch the rest of the Monsters Attack! Championship
You can watch the Monsters Attack! Championship on the Teamfight Tactics Twitch channel. Tune into Day 2 and Day 3 of the action on May 27 and 28 at 4 a.m. PDT!
That's all for now. Stay tuned to esports.gg for the latest Teamfight Tactics news and updates.