PUBG Mobile 2.5 Update: Redeem Code, 5th Anniversary, and more
New modes, rewards, a Bugatti collab, and more are dropping in the new version.
PUBG Mobile has released its latest update to the game, Version 2.5. The new version brings a lot of exciting features to the game including the 5th Anniversary Celebrations, mode, items, and much more.
PUBG Mobile was released back on March 19, 2014, and has since then racked up millions of players around the world. Now, the game is celebrating five years of release with the new Update 2.5 and has released a lot of new content to mark the occasion.
The update has currently been released on the Google Play Store and Apple’s App Store. Players on both platforms can download the latest version. If you do so before March 20, you will get 3,000 BP, 100 AG, and a Harlequin Helmet (three days) as a reward.
Here’s everything new in PUBG Mobile 2.5 Update.
PUBG Mobile 2.5 Update brings new Imagiversary mode
The Imagiversary mode is a new themed gameplay experience as a part of PUBG Mobile’s 5th Anniversary celebrations. It will be released on March 18 and will be live in the game until April 19. The supported maps include Erangel and Livik.
Imagiversary mode will bring two new locations to the maps. These are the Imagination Plaza and the Imagination District. These areas contain ‘advanced’ supply rewards which can be obtained after occupying them.
Additionally, the new mode in PUBG Mobile 2.5 update has added several new items and features. These are:
- Block Cover: This can be obtained in crates around the map. There are three ways to use it: as a cover, bridge, or even an elevator when deployed by the players’ feet.
- Portable Trampoline: These can be found on the map or through a crate. As the name suggests, they are trampolines that can be placed on the ground to bounce around quickly.
- Dual-Purpose Cannon: The dual-purpose cannon can do two things. It can be used to fire yourself across a distance or transport items as well.
- Supply Converter: Lastly, the Supply Converter is a new feature that is available at the start of the game. It can be used to convert supplies into different items, which include stuff from past seasons.
PUBG Mobile Update 2.5 lets you create your modes in the World of Wonder
The World of Wonder mode is another new feature coming in PUBG Mobile Update 2.5. It brings four maps of different sizes, namely Bird’s Perch, Coral Reef, Jade Realm, and Erangel.
This mode allows you to edit your map and create a gameplay experience. You can use different objects, decorations, and buildings to create your map.
Other new features in the version
- Gear Front: A new jet-boost board has been added allowing players to travel in mid-air quickly.
- Payload Mode: The Payload mode has received a new heavily-armored and powerful tank. It can be called onto the map with a Tank flare gun.
- Cycle four season 11: A new season has arrived in the game. It will be live from March 21 to April 22. Players can earn legendary rewards such as glasses, an outfit, a parachute, Groza skin, and a mask, and cover through it.
- PUBG Mobile x Bugatti: The game is also collaborating with the luxury car manufacturer Bugatti soon.
PUBG Mobile 5th Anniversary Redeem Code
The game is also giving away free items to mark its 5th Anniversary. You can log in to the game and head over to the Redeem Code section to get the rewards. The redeem code is as follows:
Stay tuned to esports.gg for the latest mobile gaming news and updates.
Editor | Twitter @wasifahd_
Wasif is an esports journalist from India who covers mobile gaming news. From PUBG Mobile to Wild Rift, he has been covering mobile esports for over three years. You can reach out to him on Twitter to chat about games and esports anytime.