“Sometimes, the calm sea needs a few waves.” Here are the correct quiz answers for Dislyte’s upcoming Esper!
Valeria will be entering Dislyte soon! To celebrate her arrival, the mobile game has a new Esper Pop Quiz event for her. Here are the Dislyte quiz answers for Valeria.
Dislyte quiz answers for Valeria
The answer to "Which mythology is Quetzalcoatl from?" is option C: Aztec. This is because Valeria represents Quetzalcoatl from Aztec literature and culture. Next, the answer to "What is Valeria's current occupation?" is option A: Captain. This is shown in her Esper profile below. Finally, the answer to "What color is Valeria's hair?" is option C: pink.
- Esper Pop Quiz Valeria answer day 1: Aztec
- Esper Pop Quiz Valeria answer day 2: Captain
- Esper Pop Quiz Valeria answer day 3: Pink
Esper Pop Quiz Valeria answers
If you answer an Esper Pop Quiz correctly, then you'll receive a free Gold Record the next day. These in-game items can be used to spin the Echo for additional Espers. If you answer incorrectly, then you'll get 100 Nexus Crystals. This consolation prize is worth half a Gold Record.
To participate in the quiz, open Dislyte and tap on the "Events" icon that's near the top-left corner of the screen. Choose the correct answer and wait for the next day to retrieve your reward. There are missions that you can do as well. Rewards for completing these include gold, Abilimon, Stamina, and Starimon.
Valeria (Quetzalcoatl) abilities
According to Valeria's profile, she is a five-star Flow and Fighter Esper. Her abilities are Launching Tide, Plum Feathers, and Serpent Surge.
Here are the details:
- Launching Tide (Ability 1): Deals damage to 1 enemy based on ATK. Has a chance of reducing their AP. Each SPD grants extra damage.
- Plum Feathers (Passive/Ability 2): Valeria gains Snake Shape and Power Reserve for 1 turn at the end of her turn. When Power Reserve effects are triggered, her AP is increased.
- Serpent Surge (Ability 3): Valeria gains SPD Up for 2 turns. Deals damage to 1 enemy based on ATK. Each SPD grants extra damage. Inflicts SPD Down for 2 turns. After Ascension also clears the enemy's AP.
- Snake Shape: Amplifies basic ability damage.
- Power Reserve: Reduces damage taken. Disappears when attacked.
That's all for now. Stay tuned on esports.gg for more news and updates.