The League of Legends patch notes for 13.19 are here and with it comes nerfs to Azir, Briar, and LeBlanc. Let’s look at the various.
Looking for some League of Legends patch notes? Esports.gg has you covered with all the notes, observations, and more regarding the game's ever-changing landscape. Below you'll find a rolling list of the patch notes so far in 2023, this time covering League of Legends patch 13.19.
Be sure to bookmark this page so you can keep track of what's going on in League of Legends.
League of Legends patch notes - 13.19: Sept. 26, 2023
Q - Conquering Sands
- Cooldown: 12/10.5/9/7.5/6 seconds ⇒ 14/12/10/8/6 seconds
A cooldown increase on an Ultimate always spells bad news for mains. This change pre-Worlds is an attempt to quell Azir's power play, even after a nerf to Crown of the Shattered Queen.
- Attack Speed Growth: 2.5% ⇒ 2.3%
Q - Head Rush
- Logic Update: Q is now properly tagged as an attack reset for interactions like Hail of Blades
W - Blood Frenzy
- Show Me the Fury: Added a Fury Bar to display the remaining duration of Frenzy
- Tooltip Update: W - Blood Frenzy's tooltip now clarifies that casting W does not remove or replace the empowered Blood Frenzy granted by R.
W - Snack Attack
- Healing: 35/42.5/50/57.5/65% ⇒ 36/42/48/54/60%
- Increased Damage Against Minions and Monsters: 20% ⇒ 10%
- Maximum Percent Missing Health Damage Against Minions and Monsters: 500 ⇒ 400
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug that caused the percent missing health damage to be able to critically strike.
- Slow Down There: Added a short minimum cooldown after casting Snack Attack to prevent double casts with high haste builds.
E - Chilling Scream
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug where knocked back enemies would sometimes not be stunned after hitting player-created terrain.
R - Certain Death
- INCOMING!: Pinging R now tells teammates which enemies are in range.
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug where Briar would become stuck attacking the wrong targets if Certain Death's target died during the cast time.
- Challenges: Briar is now properly tagged as a Noxian champion for Challenges.
- Item Recommendations: Briar's recommended items have been updated.
- Rune Recommendations: Briar's recommended runes have been updated.
What a way to welcome the new girl with a buttload of nerfs! Initially thought to be weak, this set of League of Legends patch notes for 13.19 will reign in Briar's ability to heal off minions and fixing a number of bugs. So much for being hangry.
R - Hero's Entrance
- Cooldown: 200/180/160 seconds ⇒ 180/160/140 seconds
An Ultimate cooldown reduction? At this time of year? At this time of day? Localized completely around Worlds?
R - Cannon Barrage
- Cooldown: 180/160/140 seconds ⇒ 170/150/130 seconds
- Upgrade - Death's Daughter Slow: 60% for 1 second ⇒ 75% for 1 second
- Upgrade - Raise Morale Movement Speed: 30% for 2 seconds ⇒ 40% for 2 seconds
I realize Talk Like a Pirate Day was last week, but let's give a hearty "yarr!" for nautical buffs.
Further League of Legends patch 13.19 changes
R - Curtain Call
- Minimum Physical Damage: 50/125/200 (+25% total AD) ⇒ 64/154/244 (+25% total AD)
Even more Ultimate changes. It's like Worlds is coming up or something. In this case, Riot felt his damage was too low and wanted to mix things up a bit in patch 13.19.
- Attack Speed Ratio: 0.625 ⇒ 0.4
- Growth - Speed Attack: 1.4% ⇒ 2.2%
- Attack Damage Growth: 3.5 ⇒ 2.7
- Mana Growth: 55 ⇒ 25
- Mana Regeneration Growth: 1 ⇒ 0.8
W - Distortion
- Magic Damage: 75/115/155/195/235 (+60% AP) ⇒ 75/115/155/195/235 (+65% AP)
E - Ethereal Chains
- Magic Damage from Initial Cast: 50/70/90/110/130 (+30% AP) ⇒ 50/70/90/110/130 (+35% AP)
Base stat changes, this late in the season? Madness. This appears as a rebalancing in light of LeBlanc's lessened use of mana and the threat of being a split pusher. But, really it's a give and take of mid-game versus late game.
- Base Armor: 34 ⇒ 36
W - Iron Will
- Lifesteal and Spell Vamp: 5/10.5/16/21.5/27% ⇒ 10/14/18/22/26%
E - Tempest
- Magic Damage: 35/65/95/125/155 (+100% AD) ⇒ 35/60/85/110/135 (+100% AD)
"We're certainly aware of the "It's Worlds, time to buff Lee Sin" memes but in all honesty, most Lee Sin players aren't finding much success in their games at home, even in high-skill games." Guess that says everything we need to know.
W - Ring of Frost
- Root Duration: 1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4/1.5 seconds ⇒ 1.25/1.35/1.45/1.55/1.65 seconds
Root duration increases are a double-edged sword when it comes to balance. Too long and it's a death sentence, not enough and you're dead. Don't be surprised to see more small tweaks such as this in future League of Legends patch notes.
NUNU & WILLUMP
E - Snowball Barrage
- Magic Damage per Hit: 16/24/32/40/48 (+10% AP) ⇒ 16/24/32/40/48 (+15% AP)
- Maximum Total Magic Damage: 144/216/288/360/432 (+90% AP) ⇒ 144/216/288/360/432 (+135% AP) (Note: Including the damage upon rooting an enemy, this totals to 164/246/328/411/492 (+215% AP))
- Health Growth: 104 ⇒ 110
W - Ghostwater Dive
- Cooldown: 12/11.5/11/10.5/10 seconds ⇒ 12/11/10/9/8 seconds
A health increase for an assassin-type character is a big deal, while the change to his dive should help with that surprise factor.
Passive - Fury of the Xer'Sai
- Maximum Heal when Burrowed: 15-125 (+2-12% maximum health (increases every 3 levels)) ⇒ 10 (+2-10% maximum health (increases each individual level))
Q - Queen's Wrath
- Bonus Physical Damage: 34/38/42/46/50% Total AD ⇒ 30/35/40/45/50% Total AD
W - Burrow
- Bonus Movement Speed: 15/20/25/30 (levels 1/6/11/16) ⇒ 5/10/15 (levels 1/6/11)
W - Un-burrow
- Physical Damage: 50/65/80/95/110 (+80% Bonus AD) ⇒ 50/85/120/155/190 (+80% Bonus AD)
That passive heal change is a huge deal for staying in the lane and remaining competitive. Likewise, the damage and speed nerfs make perfect since in light of how big the heal becomes.
- Base Magic Resistance: 32 ⇒ 28
Less resistance for the Resistance Gods!
Q - Dark Sphere
- Magic Damage: 70/105/140/175/210 (+70% AP) ⇒ 75/110/145/180/215 (+70% AP)
Numbers go up, numbers go down, but numbers never stay the same.
R - Spray And Pray
- Missile Speed: 4000 ⇒ 5000
I'll avoid any streaming service jokes here about Twitch spraying and/or praying.
- Base Movement Speed: 335 ⇒ 330
Yup, that number sure did go down.
Skins and Chromas
Here's a look at all the skins and chromas coming throughout this patch phase.
Stay tuned to esports.gg for esports news and League of Legends info.