Hearthstone Lunar Blessings Tavern Brawl guide
Here’s a Lunar Blessings Tavern Brawl guide that includes strategies and the list of available blessings for each class.
This week's Hearthstone Tavern Brawl is Lunar Blessings! Read on for a Lunar Blessings Tavern Brawl guide and the list of 12 different choices!
Lunar Blessings Tavern Brawl screenshot (Image via Blizzard Entertainment)
Hearthstone Lunar Blessings Tavern Brawl
In the Lunar Blessings Tavern Brawl, you must select a class to get a random deck. Once the game starts, you'll get to choose from three blessings. There are 12 of these blessings in total, each referencing a different animal from the Chinese zodiac.
Open up Hearthstone and press the "Modes" button located in the main menu. Next, click on the fourth image to access the Tavern Brawl. Tap the "Choose" button and select your Hearthstone class. Then, press "Brawl" to enter the game mode.
How to access the game mode (Image via Blizzard Entertainment)
Lunar Blessings Tavern Brawl guide
There are 12 blessings in total, but each class can only choose from three specific ones. If you go second, then you'll see which blessing your opponent picked, allowing you to strategize with a counter.
Here's the Tavern Brawl blessings list for each class:
- Death Knight: Pig, Rat, Ox
- Demon Hunter: Pig, Rat, Rabbit
- Druid: Monkey, Snake, Dog
- Hunter: Horse, Rabbit, Dog
- Mage: Horse, Pig, Dragon
- Paladin: Tiger, Dragon, Dog
- Priest: Pig, Sheep, Rooster
- Rogue: Tiger, Snake, Rooster
- Shaman: Monkey, Rat, Sheep
- Warlock: Rat, Ox, Rabbit
- Warrior: Pig, Ox, Rooster
Here's what each blessing does in this Hearthstone Tavern Brawl:
- Blessing of the Rat: Whenever you summon a minion that costs (3) or less, give it Reborn.
- Blessing of the Ox: Whenever you summon a minion, give it +3 Health.
- Blessing of the Tiger: Whenever you summon a minion, give it +1 Attack.
- Blessing of the Rabbit: Whenever you summon a minion that costs (3) or less, give it Rush.
- Blessing of the Dragon: Whenever you cast a spell, add a random Dragon to your hand.
- Blessing of the Snake: Whenever you summon a minion that costs (3) or less, give it Stealth.
- Blessing of the Horse: Your spells cost (1) less.
- Blessing of the Sheep: At the start of your turn, restore 3 Health to a damaged friendly character.
- Blessing of the Monkey: At the end of your turn, transform a random friendly minion into one that costs (1) more.
- Blessing of the Rooster: Whenever you use your Hero Power, deal 2 damage to a random enemy.
- Blessing of the Dog: Whenever you summon a minion, give it "Deathrattle: Summon a 1/1 Mastiff."
- Blessing of the Pig: Whenever you summon a minion, add a Coin to your hand.
Warrior with the Blessing of the Ox (Image via Blizzard Entertainment)
If your deck looks minion-heavy during mulligan, then Blessing of the Ox with the Warrior class, for example, would be the way to go for some board control.
Death Knight class blessings (Image via Blizzard Entertainment)
Meanwhile, the Death Knight class can use the Blessing of the Rat to create sticky minions in the early game. This blessing gives minions that cost three or less the Reborn mechanic, which resummons those minions with one health. Drop a Deathrattle minion in the early game to further annoy your opponent.
Since this Lunar Blessings Tavern Brawl does not require you to have specific cards, you'll be provided with a random deck. This means RNG shenanigans galore!
That's all for now. Stay tuned on Esports.gg for more weekly Tavern Brawl guides.
Editor | Twitter @AmyChenOfficial
Amy Chen is an esports journalist and enthusiast who specializes in in-depth interviews and breaking news. A University of Toronto and Humber College graduate, she is passionate about building up the Canadian esports industry. Her current favorite games are Hearthstone and Heroes of the Storm, and she has always had a soft spot for World of Warcraft!