A new partnership between XSET and Drai’s nightclub will bring gaming and esports to the largest hip-hop club in the world.
Esports is moving into the club scene as XSET has announced a partnership with Drai’s, the largest hip-hop club in the world. This new XSET and Drai’s joint venture hopes to “intersect hip hop and gaming into the Las Vegas club scene.”
XSET and Drai’s Are Gaming In The Club
The partnership will see XSET and Drai’s integrate XSET-branded gaming areas into both the Drai’s Beachclub and Nightclub venues. Gaming cabanas with the XSET logo are part of the integration, which will include “custom XSET gaming consoles and design.”
“It’s an honor to partner with an incredible brand like Drai’s,” XSET Chief Business Development Officer Clinton Sparks said in the official release. “They are the number one hip hop club in the world — and understand not only the space but also how to produce unforgettable events and experiences.”
The Full Gaming VIP Experience
The full list of what is included in the XSET and Drai’s agreement is below.
- XSET decorated and themed gaming cabanas, with gaming consoles, screens and state-of-the-art sound systems.
- XSET VIP cabanas with an immersive gaming look and feel. These include gaming consoles and large LED screens, as well as the opportunity to hang with XSET talent.
- Gaming tournaments inside the Drai’s venue often hosted by XSET talent and artists.
- XSET limited edition merchandise and accessory collaborations sold on premises and online.
- XSET, their friends, and select artist parties inside Drai’s.
- Fan fly-always and VIP entrance for XSET contest winners.
- Private gaming lounge for Drai’s talent to hang before and after shows.
XSET has also announced a new content house in Las Vegas, and with this partnership Drai’s resident artists will have full access, allowing them to “create listening events, album release parties, and shoot content.”
“This partnership is a colossal step in furthering the evolution of the gaming and nightlife communities.” Dustin Drai, Vice President of Marketing and Entertainment for Drai’s Las Vegas, also said, “We look forward to creating unmatched experiences with XSET.”
No specific timing on when the integration will be completed has been announced as of this writing. For more on XSET, check out our interview with Rory “Dephh” Jackson ahead of the VALORANT Last Chance Qualifiers.