Don’t worry if you play the game on console. You can still get the Fortnite Guff Gringle outfit for free. Here’s how to do it.
Fortnite Winterfest 2022 is here alongside a bunch of free items for players. Here's how to unlock the Fortnite Guff Gringle outfit for free on console and PC this holiday season!
How to get the Fortnite Guff Gringle skin
To obtain the Guff Gringle outfit in Fortnite, simply log in to the game on PC via the Epic Games launcher. Next, head to the "Item Shop" section to get the outfit for free. Make sure to claim it before January 3, 2023 at 6 a.m. PST.
Once you get the outfit, it goes into your locker. You can then equip it in the game on PC or whichever platform you play Fortnite on, according to Epic Games. Here's a time zone converter if you want to know the claim period in your local time. Enter 6 a.m. PST and convert that to your time zone.
How to unlock free Fortnite Guff Gringle outfit on console
Don't worry if you play Fortnite on a console. You can still get the Guff Gringle outfit for free. Here's how:
- Visit the GeForce Now website if you have an iPhone.
- Press the "Share" icon on your phone.
- Click "Add to Home Screen" from the menu and press "Add."
- Launch "GeForce Now" from your home screen.
- Create a free GeForce account.
- Connect your account to Epic Games.
- Sign in to your Epic Games account.
- Search "Fortnite" in the app and click on it.
- Press the "Select Membership" button.
- Scroll down to join for free.
- Launch Fortnite and claim the Guff Gringle outfit.
If you have an Android, then you can get the app via Google Play and follow the above instructions for connecting your Epic Games account to GeForce Now.
According to Epic Games, there aren't any plans to make this Fortnite Winterfest 2022 outfit available for purchase in the in-game shop, so make sure to claim it on time.
That's all for now. Stay tuned on Esports.gg for more Fortnite news and updates.