The Primal Beast makes its entrance into Captain’s Mode in Patch 7.32. With a couple of buffs and tweaks and a new Aghanim’s Scepter upgrade, we might see the hero debut in competitive matches soon.
The highly-anticipated Patch 7.32 finally sees the light of the day. The patch brings a myriad of changes to heroes, creeps, items, and more. One of the biggest changes is the addition of Primal Beast to Captain’s Mode, which also means the hero now holds its own Aghanim’s Scepter upgrade. The hero also received a couple of buffs and tweaks.
In February 2022, Primal Beast made his way out from the Aghanim’s Labyrinth event game into Dota 2. This hero was ridiculously powerful and due to it being an auto-win for pubs, Primal Beast was nerfed to oblivion. Now with the changes in Patch 7.32, we might see this beast make a return. Let’s take a look at the new form of Primal Beast.
All the changes to Primal Beast in Patch 7.32
Most of Primal Beast’s spells remain the same except for the new Aghanim’s Scepter upgrade and Aghanim’s Shard tweak. But this hero’s Talent Tree is almost completely overhauled. Firstly, its base health is notched up a little from 0 to 0.25. The Shard ability, Rock Throw, now splits into 3 additional, smaller fragments, 600 units behind the first one.
The rest of the 7.32 changes for Primal Beast are on its Talent Tree:
- Level 10 Talent +2 Mana Regen replaced with +90 Onslaught Damage
- Level 10 Talent +12% Magic Resistance replaced with +20% Magic Resistance during Trample
- Level 15 Talent +120 Onslaught Damage replaced with Beast dispels himself when activating Uproar
- Level 15 Talent +3 Uproar Armor per stack replaced with -5s Trample Cooldown
- Level 20 Talent Beast dispels himself when activating Uproar replaced with +4 Armor per Uproar stack
- Level 25 Talent +50% Spell Lifesteal replaced with Pulverize Pierces Magic Immunity
What is Primal Beast’s new Aghanim’s Scepter upgrade?
Its third spell, Uproar can now be upgraded with the Aghanim’s Scepter in Patch 7.32. With the upgrade, “Uproar releases 3 waves of 2 projectiles per stack which split in two after a 1.25s delay. Each projectile deals 100 damage to enemies and applies Break on them for 2.5 seconds.” Another great change is Uproar can now be used while channeling.
You can check out the full patch notes here.
We will have more content about Patch 7.32 on our site, so stay tuned!