The Blood Harvest is here.
Diablo 4 players can donate their blood to get some in-game rewards. Read on for everything to know about these Diablo 4 blood donations and more.
Diablo 4 blood donations unlock in-game rewards
Between Oct. 20 and Nov. 20, Diablo 4 players who are over 18 and in the states can visit any blood donation center and donate their blood. After logging their contribution for this Blood Harvest event, they can get some in-game rewards based on the amount of blood donated by all participants.
"Crimson-coated cosmetics will be unlocked upon hitting 33%, 66%, and 100% of our goal," Blizzard stated. The goal is 666 quarts of blood.
Diablo 4 blood donation rewards
Here's the list of donation rewards and tier requirements:
- Tier 1: At 33% of the total goal, all players will receive the following weapon cosmetics:
- Dagger: Bloodpetal Anlace
- Axe: Bloodpetal Sever
- Necromancer Focus: Bloodpetal Heart
- Sword: Bloodpetal Blade
- Druid Staff: Bloodpetal Bludgeon
- Tier 2: At 66%, all players will receive tier 1 rewards and:
- The Loch Raeth Maor Barbarian Armor Cosmetic
- Tier 3: At 100% participation, all players will receive tier 2 and tier 3 rewards and:
- The Vermilion Eye Piebald Mount
- The sweepstakes to win the custom real human blood-infused PC will unlock
Diablo 4 PC infused with real human blood
Additionally, once the grand total is reached, then Diablo 4 players in the states can enter a sweepstakes for a liquid-cooled PC that's infused with real human blood.
"The PC will contain: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090, Intel Core i9 CPU, 64GB of DDR5 RAM, 3 TB SSD Storage, Quantum Vector GPU Waterblock. Image is for illustration purposes only. The actual prize will differ visually," according to Blizzard.
That's all for now. Stick around on esports.gg for more news and updates.