Here are all the server downtimes by region. Find out when VALORANT servers will be back up again!
Before the start of the next act, Riot Games usually takes VALORANT offline for a few hours. These few hours are a time for the developers to update the game and bring it on par with the next patch. This article will be updated with the latest VALORANT maintenance time as and when announced.
When does VALORANT maintenance start?
The maintenance patch times is different for different regions. While the VALORANT servers undergo maintenance with each new patch, they also routinely undergo changes. Here’s a quick breakdown of the maintenance patch timings for each region.
- Brazil: Servers may go down for maintenance on September 17, 2023 at 7 p.m. (Federal District Time)
- Europe: Servers may go going down for maintenance on September 17, 2023 at 12 a.m. CEST
- Korea: Servers may go down for maintenance on September 17, 2023 at 7 a.m. KST
- Latin America: Servers may go down for maintenance on September 17, 2023 at 5 p.m. (Peru)
- North America: Servers may go down for maintenance on September 17, 2023 at 6 p.m. PST
- India: Servers may go down for maintenance on September 17, 2023 at 3.30 a.m.
You can convert the PDT time zone into your local time zone here.
How long is VALORANT maintenance?
The VALORANT servers usually go down for about an hour or two before a new act’s release. So VALORANT maintenance should be over by the following times:
- 9 p.m. for Brazil - Federal District
- 2 a.m. CEST for Europe
- 9 a.m. KST for Korea
- 7 p.m. for Latin America - Peru
- 8 p.m. PST for North America
- 5.30 a.m. IST for India
Is VALORANT down?
However, there are times when VALORANT is down despite no scheduled maintenance. In such cases, it might be a server outage or something similar. If you want to check whether the issue is on your end or VALORANT's you can do so on your own.
- You should see if there are any outages reported by other players.