New State Mobile has released its June update with a lot of new content. The main highlight of the new content update is the new Dead Rock mode. The 4 vs. 4 vs. 4 mode is a unique addition to the game, giving players the chance to fight it out in quick multiplayer battles. How […]
New State Mobile has released its June update with a lot of new content. The main highlight of the new content update is the new Dead Rock mode. The 4 vs. 4 vs. 4 mode is a unique addition to the game, giving players the chance to fight it out in quick multiplayer battles.
How to play the Dead Rock mode in New State Mobile?
The Dead Rock mode in New State Mobile is a completely different mode from the traditional ones in the game.
The mode pits three teams of four players each against each other. It’s a round-based game mode in which the first team to reach three rounds will win. As a result, each match can last up to four rounds.
In each round, teams will spawn randomly at three different spots on the Dead Rock map in New State Mobile. These are as follows:
- Point A: It’s an urban combat area which is situated at the highest point of all three spawn locations. Be sure to use the height to your advantage.
- Point B: This location has many rocks which players can use as cover.
- Point C: Lastly, this location has container boxes which can also be used for cover.
After the round starts in the Dead Rock mode of New State Mobile, your main objective is to eliminate the other two teams. That’s not all, though, as there will be a blue zone in the map closing in shortly after. Each player will have the same weapons they pick in the Deathmatch preset window.
Tips and tricks for the Dead Rock mode
- Target the team about to win the match: There are three teams in this game mode with the first to two rounds achieving victory. Thus, if you lose the first round, it's much better to target the team about to achieve victory.
- Make good use of your arsenal: At the start of each round, each player is given a frag grenade, two smoke grenades, and two poison grenades. On the small map for the mode, it's crucial to use these pieces of tactical equipment for rotations and offensive pushes.
- Be careful about the blue zone: The Dead Rock in New State Mobile is not your traditional team deathmatch. The shrinking zone will be a big trouble for you if you don’t plan your move.
- Use the detour routes: Each point has a detour route which leads to the back of the other two starting points. Be sure to make use of these to flank your enemies.