Not sure what deck to play in Hearthstone’s Wild Heroic Brawliseum? Check these decks and prepare for battle.
This week, Hearthstone is doing a special Tavern Brawl, the Wild Heroic Brawliseum, and Esportsgg has your back and brings you different Decks alternatives for you! So, if you doubt what Deck to use in the Hearthstone Wild Heroic Brawliseum, join me in this article.
What is the Wild Hearthstone Heroic Brawliseum?
To begin with, you must know that the Wild Heroic Brawliseum consists of a special Hearthstone event that takes the regular Tavern Brawl to a different level. This high-stakes event allows players to rip off incredible rewards if they are good enough to defeat the competition.
Wild Heroic Brawliseum returns to Hearthstone. What are the rewards that you can get?
Hearthstone brings back the Wild Heroic Brawliseum with rewards of up to 50 packs! Check how it works in this Esports.gg article.
Wild Heroic Brawliseum’s format is similar to the Hearthstone Arena mode in the way that players lock in a deck and compete until they either get to 12 wins or are defeated 3 times. Different from Arena, in the Wild Heroic Brawliseum there is no draft phase, and players can bring any decks they want, including Wild cards too.
Decks for Hearthstone’s Wild Heroic Brawliseum
If you want to test yourself against the strongest players out there in this high-stakes event, you must prepare for it. That is why Esportsgg brings you different Decks options for this Wild Hearthstone Heroic Brawliseum.
The following Wild Heroic Brawlisuem Decks are recommended by MartianBuu and Otters, two Wild content creators. Odds are that they are pretty good picks. What’s more, some of them are budget-friendly versions!
Even Shaman by MartianBuu
- Code: AAEBAaoIBs30AsORBPmRBMeyBLHZBLjZBAy+BrIU+6oClO8CiIUDnaMD2qUD+rQEssEEhtQEqtkEveUEAA==
- Comment: Hard-Mulligan for Carving Chisel, that’s the way you snowball your opponent. Don’t keep any other card than Chisel! You can replace Brukan with another totem according to MartianBuu.
Otters’ Budget Inner Fire Combo Priest
- Code: AAEBAdG+BQKTugP76AMO+ALlBNEKiA7RwQK00QO70QOR5AOEowSJowT00wT10wT02wSGgwUA
- Comment: You can include Pelagos if you have it, but the deck can do fine without it.
Otters’ Budget Beast Hunter
- Code: AAEBAYoWAtD5A9uRBA7eBLsF2QmBCuq7Ao7DAqLOA7nQA+rpA9vtA4j0A4PIBLzjBI6kBQA=
- Comment: “Beast hunter is one of the best and most fun decks in the format right now. Its a little tricky so make sure you practice it a bit before hand.” You can upgrade the deck including the Wild Seeds package (Wild Spirits, Ara’lon, Huntsman Altimore) and Hydralodon.
- Code: AAEBAaIHApG8Ar+ABA7UBe4G+w/l0QLpsAO6tgOqywP31APz3QOKsASKyQT90wSY2wSa2wQA
- Comment: This might be the best deck of all. Patches is a must. Much like you don’t play a Reno deck without Reno, you don’t play a Pirate deck without Patches, MartianBuu said. While MartianBuu also includes Mr Smite as an irreplaceable card, Otters says that you can cut it if you dust it.
MartianBuu’s Reno Priest
- Code: AAEBAa0GKB6DuwK1uwLYuwLRwQLfxALwzwLo0AKQ0wKXhwPmiAOYmwPrmwP8owPIvgPXzgP21gPi3gP73wP44wOm7wP08QO79wONgQStigS+nwTBnwTwnwSXoATHsgSktgSotgSY1ASa1AS42QS43ATF5ASX7wS/8ASGgwUAAA==
- Comment: The wallet anti-aggro deck. If you expect to face Evenlocks and aggressive decks, this deck is a great option. It’s not the turbo version, it aims to control and outvalue opponents. This is not a deck for budget players.
Hearthstone Wild Heroic Brawliseum Rewards
Time to talk about rewards. Remember that the Hearthstone Wild Heroic Brawliseum rewards are incredible, and players can get up to 50 packs. However, they are concentrated in the top wins, so if you feel that you are not consistently making 7 wins, maybe it is better to save your gold for the upcoming Mini-set.
If you were wondering about the exact reward distribution for this Hearthstone Wild Heroic Brawliseum, the following chart can give you an idea. On top of the previously mentioned, bear in mind that each ticket costs 1000 gold, which could buy you 10 packs or half the Mini-Set.