Also known as the Heroic Brawliseum, this Tavern Brawl requires an entry fee of either 1,000 gold or Runestones.
The Hearthstone Heroic Tavern Brawl is here! This is the tenth Heroic Tavern Brawl in the history of Hearthstone. While the Tavern Brawl made its debut back in 2016, the previous run happened in September 2023. This time, the run goes from Jan. 3 to Jan. 10. Read on for details plus some Heroic Tavern Brawl decks and deck codes.
Hearthstone Heroic Tavern Brawl guide
Also known as the Heroic Brawliseum, the Heroic Tavern Brawl requires you to create your own deck before jumping into the fray. In this week's version of the Heroic Tavern Brawl, you must build a Standard deck and do your best to accumulate 12 wins. If you experience a total of three losses, then your run ends.
Claiming more victories in Hearthstone's Heroic Brawliseum means receiving more in-game rewards such as card packs, dust, and gold. Reaching 10 or more wins also means golden legendary cards, according to Blizzard. Below is the breakdown of the Heroic Brawliseum rewards.
Hearthstone Heroic Brawliseum cost
In order to enter the Heroic Tavern Brawl, you must provide an entry fee of either 1,000 gold or 1,000 Runestones. While gold can be earned for free by playing the game and progressing through the current Rewards Track, Runestones can be bought through the in-game store.
The equivalent of 1,000 Runestones is $9.99 USD. Below is a table indicating the cost of Runestones and your purchase options.
Heroic Tavern Brawl decks and deck codes
- Aggro Paladin: AAECAZ8FBqHiBMbEBfboBZT1BZX1BeOOBgzJoATavQTd7QSrkwWBlgWDlgWgmQXBxAW8jwaOlQa1ngaGowYAAA==
- Treant Druid: AAECAZICAA/XnwSuwASozgSB1ASy3QS14wSxmAXsowX93wXO5AWw+gXZ/wW1mgbYnAasngYAAA==
- Showdown Paladin: AAECAZ8FBsmgBIbiBPboBYv+BY3+BeOOBgzavQS/4gSBlgXBxAWZjga8jwb4lAaOlQb1lQaqlga1ngaGowYAAA==
- Arcane Hunter: AAECAR8CsJIF1/kFDqqfBMDTBKeQBZqSBaqSBamTBaqkBejoBd/tBeryBfPyBcj2Bfz4Ba6eBgAA
- Highlander Hunter: AAECAR8o6ukD4Z8Ex7IE57kEv84EuOMEzOQE0OQE0+QEl+8EsJMF76IFqqQFrqQF4qQF/cQF9MgF5soF6soFj+QF6OgF3+0F6vIF8/IF5PUFyPYF0vgF0/gF1/kFkIMGy44Gzo4G1I4GmJcGzpwGrZ4GsJ4GgJ8G9qMGr6gGAAABA//hBP3EBY/kBf3EBfPyBf3EBQAA
- Rainbow Mage: AAECAf0EAuv0BYf1BQ7a0ATb3gSCkwWqmAWrmAWAwgXs9gXe+AW//gXL/gXY/gWk/wXxgAayngYAAA==
- Control Warrior: AAECAQcEiaAEpfYF2IEGqZUGDYy3BI7UBJDUBOrQBevQBezQBbT4BbX4BZD7BaH7BaT7BYWCBouUBgAA
Since you're either using gold or real money in order to compete in the Heroic Tavern Brawl, it's a good idea to enter the fray with a powerful deck. Above are some decks with high win rates based on data from HSReplay on Jan. 3.
Note that you can also select your deck based on your own experience on the Standard ladder and how comfortable you are in piloting it.
That's all for now. Stick around on esports.gg for more news and updates.