You don’t just have to rely on your gadgets for kills. We’ll walk you through how to deal damage with arena carriables in The Finals.
Embark Studios' FPS is like many other free-to-play online games. There are daily and weekly challenges to complete. One that seems to be stumping players is how to deal 500 damage with arena carriables in The Finals, for a contract known as Carried Away.
These are containers spread across the battlefield that you can pick up and launch at enemies. They can lock down areas, destroy walls, or take out the opposition. If you're struggling with completing this contract, we'll walk you through how to do it.
How to deal 500 damage with arena carriables in The Finals?
Dealing damage with arena carriables in The Finals may sound easy, but that's not necessarily the case. Unless you are really focusing on dealing that damage, it will take you a bit of time.
The weekly challenge that requires you to complete this task needs 500 damage. The carriables only do up to about 150 damage each, depending on how long they damage the target. So, let's start with exactly how to deal that damage:
- Find an arena carriable in The Finals
- Press the Grab button on your respective platform to pick it up
- Aim it towards an opponent and press the Fire button to send it forward
That seems simple enough, but not every carriable will connect. Enemies will move out of the way or you'll inevitably miss. As well, there are multiple arena carriables in The Finals. They all have their own effects and travel differently. Understanding them requires practice.
All arena carriable types in The Finals
You'll come across five different arena carriables in The Finals. Not all of them do damage, however, so place your efforts in finding specific ones to deal damage for the challenge. Here's all five you can find:
- Powder: Bursts into a smoke cloud to provide cover. Does not deal damage.
- Explosive: Launches forward quite fast, explodes on impact, and can cause a fire. Does deal damage.
- Goo: Expands into a goo wall to block off areas. Does not deal damage.
- Flammable: Starts on fire, but will explode and cause a massive fire if shot or thrown from farther distances. Does deal damage.
- Toxic: Creates a toxic green gas cloud that can obscure vision. Does deal damage.
Explosive, Flammable, and Toxic are the ones you want to aim for. These are arena carriables in The Finals you can deal damage with and complete the weekly challenge. Constantly send these towards enemy players and you should land that 500 damage eventually.