Granite is one of the most common, yet most important resources you can get your hands on in LEGO Fortnite.
Granite is one of many materials in LEGO Fortnite. It's useful in crafting tools and building structures for your settlement. Whatever you need it for, you'll be happy to know that you can get granite in abundance in your LEGO Fortnite world.
Where to find Granite in LEGO Fortnite?
There are two main sources of granite in LEGO Fortnite. If you're familiar with the battle royale version of the game, you'll have no problem spotting the grey rocks that contain this resource. They come in small and large versions.
The small stones you see littered across the ground are the ones you'll come across the most. Otherwise, you can find much larger rocks spread throughout the land. Those take a bit more effort to mine the material from, however.
How to collect Granite?
Once you've found the granite source, it's super simple to collect it in LEGO Fortnite. Follow these steps for the small granite nodes:
- Approach a small rock on the ground
- Press your respective button on the prompt that appears
- Granite is then added to your inventory
If you come across the larger rocks, you'll get much more granite from them. Here's how to do so:
- Build a Crafting Bench by using 5 wood and 15 granite
- Craft a Pickaxe by using 5 wood
- Equip the Pickaxe and approach a larger stone
- Swing the Pickaxe at the stone until it breaks
- Press the button prompt or run over the piles of granite to collect them in LEGO Fortnite
With enough granite, you'll be able to build some sturdy items in the survival-adventure version of Epic Games' most successful title. Hands down, one of the best ways to survive is by having enough resources when you're in a pinch.