Here is everything you need to know about the Fortnite Festival Pass.
After launching LEGO Fortnite and Rocket Racing on consecutive days, Fortnite's reinvigorated Rock Band game mode has arrived. Fortnite Festival allows players to perform solo or with friends to hit songs, including those by Lady Gaga, Fall Out Boy, The Weeknd, Billie Eilish, and more. Alongside the game mode, the Fortnite Festival Pass contains Free and Premium awards for players to unlock.
Today, we'll explain everything about the Festival Pass, including all rewards, how much the Premium version costs, and more.
Fortnite Festival Pass: How does it work and what's included?
The Festival Pass is separate from the Chapter 5 Season 1 Battle Pass. It's exclusive to the Fortnite Festival game mode and features rewards such as Jam Tracks, Guitars, Keytars, Loading Screens, and The Weeknd's red suit Outfit.
There are two tracks for players to experience: a Free track that comes at no cost and a Premium track that comes in at 1,800 V-Bucks. Each option includes various rewards, but you must earn Festival Points to unlock the rewards.
Here is a look at the Free and Premium Fortnite Festival Pass rewards:
- Mainstage Feeling Loading Screen - 1,000 Festival Points
- Butter Barn Hoedown Jam Track - 2,000 Festival Points
- Stellar Burst Aura - 3,000 Festival Points
- Take Me Higher Jam Track - 4,000 Festival Points
- Equalize Emoticon - 5,000 Festival Points
- Switch Up Jam Track - 6,000 Festival Points
- High Volume Emoticon - 7,000 Festival Points
- Run It Jam Track - 8,000 Festival Points
- Chill Llama Emoticon - 9,000 Festival Points
- Brace for Chaos Jam Track - 10,000 Festival Points
- Nanner Jammer Guitar - 11,000 Festival Points
- Weeknd Mic Microphone - 1,000 Festival Points
- Drop the Beat Loading Screen - 2,000 Festival Points
- My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark Jam Track - 3,000 Festival Points
- Highwire Bass - 4,000 Festival Points
- Gangnam Style Jam Track - 5,000 Festival Points
- XO Bass Bass - 6,000 Festival Points
- Poison Jam Track - 7,000 Festival Points
- Sludgie Keytar - 8,000 Festival Points
- Blinding Lights Jam Track - 9,000 Festival Points
- Bouncing Bars Aura - 10,000 Festival Points
- The Weeknd Outfit - 11,000 Festival Points
How do I earn Festival Points?
You can earn Festival Points by playing the Fortnite Festival game mode and performing well. It works like the game Rock Band or Guitar Hero, where you use your mouse and keyboard or controller to play the beats of a song. The game features a rating system: five stars is the highest you can attain.
At the end of every song, you will receive a report card showing how you performed and how many Festival Points you gained. Additionally, the launch of Fortnite Festival features various Quests, which will give you more Festival Points when complete. You can redeem Festival Points in the Fortnite Festival Pass.
Here is a complete list of Quests currently available in-game:
You must acquire 22,000 Festival Points to unlock all rewards on the Free and Premium tracks. The Fortnite Festival mode is live now, and you can queue into it by yourself, with friends, or with random bandmates. The song difficulties range from Easy to Expert, so you may want to start low and work your way to the top.